Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to the RentHackr website. This Website is operated by RentHackr, Inc., a Delaware corporation.
As used herein, and in all of our policy statements:
- The terms "RentHackr", "us", "we" and "our" refer to RentHackr, Inc.;
- The term "Mobile App" refers to a software application provided by, or developed for, RentHackr for use on wireless computing devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- The term "Software Application" refers to a software application provide by, or development for, RentHackr for use on a desktop or laptop computer.
- The term "Software Application" refers to a software application provide by, or development for, RentHackr for use on a desktop or laptop computer.
- The term "Website" refers to the website that you are now viewing through a web browser or a Mobile App or Computer Application;
- The terms "you’, "user(s)" and "subscriber(s)" refer to the user or viewer of this Website;
- The term "Terms and Conditions" refers to these Terms and Conditions of Use as may be modified and in effect from time to time;
- The term "Content" refers to information and data stored in the Website databases, which might include information, data and comments provided by RentHackr and/or users of the Website; and
- The term "Services" refers to the computer-automated products, software and services provided by or through the Website and is strictly limited thereto.
Please review all of our policy statements to learn how your information will be handled and protected to optimize your user experience. RentHackr strives to provide the best possible user experience. Accordingly, we reserve the right to change at any time, with or without notice, the format and nature of the Services we provide from time to time. Should you have any questions or comments regarding any of our terms, conditions of use or policy statements, please contact us at [email protected]
Registrations, agreements, and terms presented electronically by RentHackr and accepted by you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions are legally enforceable as a signed writing. By use of our Services, you consent to receive all communications regarding our Services electronically. We will use our best efforts to communicate with you but are not responsible for communications sent to you but that do not reach you for any reason. Please be sure that you always provide us with your current contact information.
Our Services are based in the United States and are not designed or customized for any other country. Users outside of the United States may use our Services only if such use complies with the laws of the country from which you are accessing the Services. We will not be responsible or liable for any use by you of any of our Services in any way which violates any U.S. or foreign law.
RentHackr grants you access to use the Website for the Services it offers on the Website from time to time. This access is not exclusive and may be revoked or suspended at any time if you are found to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other RentHackr policy. RentHackr will not be responsible for any loss of Content or damages arising from such revocation.
You agree that you will not, nor will you permit any third party to:
- Provide inaccurate, incorrect, or out of date information where it is required to use the Services;
- Modify, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell the Services for any purpose, unless specifically agreed in writing by RenHackr;
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Services or otherwise attempt to derive the source code (except where expressly permitted by law) or the communications protocol for accessing our Services;
- Use the Services to post or transmit Content that is illegal, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, or tortious;
- Post content that is not your own, or that you do not have a license, or otherwise have the right, to post;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its Content;
- Sublicense, resell, transfer, assign to, or share with, a third party your account or account access credentials (e.g. user ID, passwords, etc.) nor will you use anyone else’s account or allow anyone else to use your account;
- Use or attempt to use any unauthorized means to access, modify, or reroute the Services for any reason;
- Use or allow others to use the Service to send any spam or other unsolicited bulk communication (e.g. e-mail, instant message, etc.);
- Access the Services to harvest or collect any information about our users for any purpose without our express written authorization; or
- Use any mechanisms or processes to damage, disable, impair, or otherwise attack the Website or our Services.
In order to remediate any occurrence of prohibited conduct, we reserve the right to take any technical, legal, or other actions that we deem appropriate in order to protect the integrity and accessibility of our Services.
We encourage users to post Content and comments. However, you may post content only
- to the extent permitted by the Services and the interface through which the Services are provided;
- if the Content does not infringe any other person's or entity's rights (including but not limited to the copyrights, trademarks, or privacy rights owned by others); or
- violate any applicable laws, these Terms and Conditions, or any other RentHackr policy statements.
RentHackr reserves the right to edit and/or remove Content for any reason.
You are responsible for any Content you post, including, without limitation, any personal information contained in your posts, and for any harm resulting from such posting.
Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, you retain ownership of all right, title, and interest in and to the any Content that you post to our Website. However, by posting Content, you grant us, and our successors, assigns, agents, and licensees, the irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual right and license to use, reproduce, modify, display, distribute, promote, create derivative works from, and syndicate this Content in any medium and through any form of technology or means of distribution. We own all right, title, and interest in any compilation, collective work or other derivative work created by us using or incorporating your content (but not your original content).
When you use our Services, which allows users to share, transform, readapt, modify, or combine user Content with other Content, you grant us and our other users an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual right and license to use, reproduce, modify, display, distribute, promote, create derivative works from, and syndicate your Content in any medium and through any form of technology or means of distribution and to permit any derivative works to be licensed under these same license terms.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations on Remedies and Liability
THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL SERVICES, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN ANY DISPUTE WITH US, YOUR ONLY REMEDY IS TO STOP USING YOUR ACCOUNT AND CANCEL ANY FEE-BASED SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF SERVICE FEES PAID BY YOU DURING A ONE-MONTH PERIOD. WE, OUR SUPPLIERS, AND OUR AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW US TO LIMIT OUR LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUDE CERTAIN WARRANTIES. IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS, RENTHACKR'S LIABILITY AND WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Third Party Links
Through this Website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any such links on our Website does not imply a recommendation by RentHackr of any of its affiliates of those other websites or an endorsement of the views expressed or other content contained within them, nor does it imply any association with the operators of such other websites.
You further acknowledge and agree that RentHackr will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from or through such third party websites.
Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly so that the Services are always accessible to users. However, we do not guarantee that the Website will always run smoothly or that the Services will always be accessible. Therefore, we take no responsibility, and will not be liable, for any damage, loss or liability you may incur from the Website or the Services being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues or other causes.
General Legal Terms
These Terms and Conditions, along with any other policy statements posted on the Website, constitute the whole legal agreement between you and RentHackr regarding your use of the Website and the Services.
We may change or modify the Terms and Conditions or other policy statements posted on the Website from time to time. If you do not agree with any change or modification, you should stop using our Services and cancel any fee-based subscription before the changes take effect. Your use of a Service after the effective date of any such change or modification will be taken to mean that you agree to the change or modification.
If a proper court of law finds that any provision of the Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable.
All rights and privileges that inure to us from your use of the Website may be assigned, individually or collectively, to a third party at any time without notice to or consent from you. You may not assign to a third party any right or privilege that inure to you from your use of this Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless RentHackr and its successors, assigns, agents, employees, representatives, licensors, affiliates, parents and subsidiaries from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, causes of action and other proceedings arising from or concerning your use of the Services and the Content (collectively "Claims"), and to reimburse them on demand for any losses, costs, judgments, fees, fines and other expenses they incur (including attorneys' fees and court costs) as a result of any Claims.
Choice of Law and Forum
You agree that the laws of the State of New York govern the relationship with and between RentHackr and you with respect to any claims or disputes that might arise between us, without regard to any New York conflict of laws rules or principles that would otherwise require or permit the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. You further agree that any disputes or claims that you may have with or against us shall be resolved by arbitration before a single arbitrator of our choosing in a proceeding that shall take place in New York County, New York in accordance with the applicable rules of the American Arbitration Association. You further agree that any disputes or claims that RentHackr may have with or against you may be resolved by arbitration before a single arbitrator of our choosing, in a proceeding that shall take place in New York County, New York in accordance with the applicable rules of the American Arbitration Association, or in a proceeding in a state or federal court located in the County and State of New York and you agree to submit to the exercise of exclusive personal jurisdiction over you by such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action.
BY AGREEING TO THE ABOVE CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM, YOU ARE: (1) WAIVING CLAIMS THAT YOU MIGHT OTHERWISE HAVE AGAINST US BASED ON THE LAWS OF OTHER JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING YOUR OWN; (2) WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE THE SUBSTANCE OF ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES DECIDED BY A COURT OF LAW, EXCEPT FOR A CLAIM FOR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF OR PROCEEDING TO ENFORCE AN ARBITRATION AWARD; AND (3) IRREVOCABLY CONSENTING TO THE EXCLUSIVE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF, AND VENUE IN, THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK, STATE OF NEW YORK OVER ANY DISPUTES OR CLAIMS WE MAY HAVE WITH OR AGAINST YOU.
Intellectual Property Policy
Claims of IP Infringement
Copyright and Trademark owners can report alleged infringement by following the instructions for reporting claims. You may contact our Alert Department if the following occurs:
If your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement; or
Your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated
If of those two things happens, please notify RentHackr at: [email protected]
In your e-mail to our Alert Department, please provide as much information as possible, including a statement as to how your exclusive rights have been violated, the URL, and specific location of the infringement. If multiple violations, please send a representative list of such works. Please include your contact information along with a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you, the complaining party, are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. RentHackr's procedures for the removal of any infringing content abides by 17 U.S.C §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Intellectual Property Rights
The technology underlying, and the entire Content included in, the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work and is the property of RentHackr. The collective work is protected by the copyright and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws of the United States and foreign countries.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the Contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the Content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names of RentHackr which appear on the Website are owned by RentHackr. All other trademarks, services marks and trade names are owned by third parties. You may not use any of our trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
We grant you a personal, limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Website and its displayed Contents via a web browser. If you are given the opportunity to download Content using our Services, you may do so only to the extent authorized for that particular Content.
The content provided in connection with the Services, including (but not limited to) Content posted by users, is for general information, discussion and entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or guarantees about any aspect of the Content associated with the Services and do not endorse any opinions expressed by any users.